Monday, July 26, 2004

kirsten

OK. So I was told today that I look like Kirsten Dunst for the 7th or 8th time, and I just don't see it. SO. I took the liberty of commandeering a picture of her off some internet site and proceeded to take pics of me trying to look like her (notice the random arm sticking up in the back) and I still didn't see it. Here are the results:







Yeah, see? BUT- if it would get me with the recently single Mr. Jake Gyllenhaal, I would GLADLY accept all comparisons. Oh my goodness... Mr. Gyllenhaal... I have to see you soon...



There. MUCH better.

It must be strange to be "famous"... psychotic girls all freaking out about you... poor guy.

So, in more serious news. Last night William and I had a little chat about all the reasons we just wouldn't work out. It was sad, but all was extremely amicable, and all too true to reality... so I'm happy. So, in honor of the ending to that particular chapter, here is a song for him.

The Smiths - William, It Was Really Nothing



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« home