Monday, July 26, 2004

pioneers

Today was great. It was the musical fireside at Church... I had like 3 solos, it was nuts. But, it went SO smashingly well. I couldn't ask for more because my parents (Mom and Tom) were in town for it. They cried and cried... I am so blessed to have parents like them. I cooked them dinner and made them my specialty dessert (a cheesecake creation I cooked first last New Years Eve) and my mother kept saying how grown up I was. It was hilarious. Tom cried when he hugged me goodbye and then my mother started crying because he was. It was a mess. But, no mascara was running on either my mother's or my own parts, so all is well. I love them so much.

It was so wonderful to have spent the entire day at Church with my parents and awesome friends. It was so tits- Tom got to my apartment and he wanted to watch a movie while my mom and I were hanging out doing food preparation in the kitchen. After deliberating upon my embarrassingly extensive movie collection, he said "Whoo! I wanna watch Say Anything!" So, we did.

Peter Gabriel - In Your Eyes



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« home