Tuesday, August 17, 2004

heinemann

I had this really weird dream about David Heinemann (this guy I liked in high school) last night. This random guy Joseph Pines (another dude from H.S.) came up to me in Mrs. Towers class (we were all in high school but we were the age we are now) and said that David Heinemann died. Well, I started freaking out crying and I was all depressed and making a scene and telling everyone, etc. etc. Well, the cheerleaders started making a sign saying "We'll Miss You" (something they did for my Bo Cobb) and I started to suspect it all was a farce, so I held a knife to Joseph's throat and threatened to kill him if he didn't tell me the truth so Joseph finally comes out and admits that David isn't really dead; he and Dave had planned it all to see how I really felt about David.

Weird.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« home