Sunday, August 22, 2004

polkadot

My purse got stolen.

Last night, I stopped by a Church dance @ the Institute. I was asked to dance by a certain Victor, so I placed my purse (right alongside Katie's) under a chair, along with every other girl's purse. We're talking a LOT of purses. SO. As I wrap up the dance, I go to get it and it's not freaking there. So, we look EVERYWHERE and it's not found. We make announcements, we search, nothing. (My perfect friends were super helpful, thank you so much.) Anyway, someone calls my phone, some dude answers. Blah, blah, blah, etc. etc. I cancelled my cards/checks... And I got my phone cancelled... But what about the irreplaceable stuff? Like my Very Hungry Catapillar coin purse (my most favoritest thing in the world almost), the necklace that Albert's mom gave me that I carried around as a good luck charm, the keychain Jami gave me forever ago, the pictures, my post its! Addresses, telephone numbers, not to mention the polkadot purse itself. The purse I bought for William and I's first date. My license, social security card, insurance cards, etc. etc. etc. It really sucked.

But, it's all coming together. I was blessed with the wild hair to go and renew my license just for a new picture, and that was in the mail yesterday, so at least that is awesome. And- my friend Daniel had a new Sprint phone that I could borrow until I can get one of my own. Thank freaking heavens. William and Katie helped a lot, Paul, Wren etc. etc. ALL were awesome. I am super blessed.

Anyway- I am really sad about all the sentimental stuff that is now missing. And I guess I have to go get a UT ID again, too. Blast it all to poop. Well, I guess you all won't be getting any more pictures for a while. OH! And the guy who stole it had the freaking nerve to call William this morning and say "Yeah, I've been getting calls from this number, blah, blah, blah..." I am really depressed about it all. I know I am being ridiculous, it's just a purse, but, well, I don't know.

Oh, and by the way, your pupils were HUGE.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« home