Friday, August 27, 2004

victor

So, last night this guy Victor from my Ward called me randomly and invited me to dinner tonight. I was shocked honestly, but super excited nonetheless. We went to Rudy's- this super meat place. It was pretty good... luckily they had some less intense meats to choose from and some good potatoes. Victor is a good guy... he's all Super Mormon too, so that's exciting. We ended up having a conversation about poop for WAY longer than was necessary... he made fun of Katie and I because we don't poop every day, and recommended we up our fiber intake. Good to note. The date consisted of 5 Church couples, 2 of which are engaged. It was kind of strange because everyone that was present was in their later 20's I think and I am a lowly 20-year-old. But, I didn't seem to be in a different mind set, so all is well. Victor's fun. I like him.

I am itching like crazy. I have all these patches of irritated skin- looks like little purple constellations... all from the incessant scratching. I don't know why I am itching so terribly- maybe the sunburned skin flaking? maybe too dry? I don't know, but it's miserable.

School resumed today, and I am feeling really stressed about working as much as I do and working through such a huge course load. My journalism class alone takes up 8 hours a week (class time alone). All my classes are extremely reading intensive... History of the American Revolution (if you call it that, you may refer to it as the American fight for Independence), the History of Art from ancient cave paintings to the gothic cathedral, Narrative Strategies in TV/Film, and of course- Journalistic News writing and editing. And I was going to work for KVRX this semester- HA!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« home