Wednesday, September 08, 2004

photopost

OK. So I took about a zillion pictures this weekend and I am having an EXTREMELY tough time deciding which ones to post... I also had all these ideas as to what to talk about this evening, but these thoughts escape me presently. So, I guess I'll just start with the photos. Friday: Austin's Park and Pizza with Katie, Lisa, William, and Dean. Saturday: Family time in North Richland Hills/Keller, TX. Sunday: Alexa's baby blessing! Monday: Family water volleyball and tons of food. NICE.

FRIDAY


This is one of my Thundercloud boys, Shane: a personal favorite actually. (Referred to 2-3 times here on Infamous Dance... see today's video for one.) Also, this is the boy who just so happened to be outside the Art building before my class today. Nice.


Thundercloud Boy #2... Mr. Charles. The best thing about these boys: WE ARE PLAYING KICKBALL TOMORROW NIGHT!!! WHOO!


At Austin's Park and Pizza- we all rode the cars... unfortunately, mid-race my sexy Cowboy hat flew off and was ambushed by all the passersby. So it goes. And here is the series of all the participants...










This is on the mini-golf course... a cute little gingerbread house. And I am the witch that is going to fatten you up and eat your face.

Today's Video: A little movie I made while deathly bored at work on Friday. I had been reading the camera pamphlet for about an hour and a half.

SATURDAY / SUNDAY / MONDAY


Niece #1: Alexa Kelly Aigner. She is a funny baby. Not to mention super adorable! Last time I visited my sister Alexa puked all over my shirt... which isn't a big deal normally but I was freaked out that I was going to meet my man at the time's parents... a scary notion to begin with, let alone with a big puke spot on your boobs.


Nephew #1: My little D. Dawson rules. He and his Mommy left brownies and some artwork on my car at the Institute today... I swear that is the COOLEST thing EVER. I love them.


Nephew #2: FREAKING CUTE little Smurf! Isaac. Aww... I am getting all mushy about all of my family now... I never see enough of 'em.


CRAZY awesome food Elynn & Dad prepared... Rainbow Trout and Salmon, salad, rolls, rice, etc. etc. and tasty limeade. I'll tell you what! They know how to cook.

OK... I AM GOING ON AND ON AND ON AND THIS IS GETTING REALLY LAME. But- here's just a few more- these are right after Alexa's baby blessing at Church.


Family randomly mingling.


The ever awesome David, Daddy, Baby Alexa, and Brown Haired Sr. Derek. (My brothers.)


Beautiful Elynn, Crys (the mommy and my sister), Alexa, Pops.

OK!!! FREAKING CRAP THAT TOOK FOREVER!!! And I even cut out some of the pics I was planning on posting. That was completely exhausting and nowhere near exhaustive.

Northcross Mall tomorrow, Katie and Willie for lunch! (so super!), Kickball. Sweetness.



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is social media going to kill SEO?

11:42 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

11:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

« home