Wednesday, September 29, 2004

shanetoys

I know it's been forever since I posted, but I have been a busy, busy bee! Well, to whet your appetite for a better post, here's a pic!

Shane called me last night and said "I got you some dope-ass presents!" So, I was TOTALLY excited and waited with anticipation for him to arrive. After a juicy hug- I get the bag. YES! So, I peek in... and... I GET ALL THIS AWESOME STUFF!! SSSWWWEEEEETTTTT!!! So, here's a pic of the action.



Awww... Shane rocks the house.

As do all my other AWESOME friends!!! YAY for the COOLEST people EVER.

I also got some pretty kickin' panties. I also got a Rolling Stones pair (just the signature tongue, pretty rockin'...) but I'm wearing them right now, so that would just be inappropriate, now, wouldn't it?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« home