Tuesday, October 12, 2004

lospasos

I'm BBAAAAACCCKKK.

These are some of the pics from the El Paso trip to catalogue my visit for you all. I have 938579324857 more, but I had to narrow down. There were some cute ones of my cousins and stuff... anyway. On to the show.

This is me and Shane at the airport. After I went through the security check point, he walked on the other side all the way to my gate, waving every time there wasn't a restaurant or something blocking us... it was really freaking cute.


This kid was at the El Paso airport, just chillin' in his Power Ranger suit. ROCK.


My house.


My backyard- pretty clouds, pretty grass.


More pretty clouds in El Paso, on the way to the Chico's on Montwood.


Glory itself.


Mmmm.... Chico's Dr. Pepper.


Mmmmm... CHICO'S!!! Jealous?!?!


This is one of the main reasons why I visited the EP- my cousin Eric married Ben's sister, Andrea. (Aren't they sweet? I was proud of my photo-taking skills...)


Me and my BEAUTIFUL Mama.


Me and the AWESOME Tom- "faux pa"...


And this is my buddy Ben- the brother of the bride.


OK! I am getting quicker at this whole photo post thing, that's good. Maybe the posts will get more exciting. As for me and my house, we will serve the homework.

Quickly, though: I NEED to go to these shows coming soon...

Bad Religion @ Stubbs, Oct.16
Taking Back Sunday @ Stubbs, Oct. 24
Death Cab for Cutie/Pretty Girls Make Graves @ Stubbs, Oct. 30
Holly Golightly @ Emo's, Nov. 6
Mae/...and you will know us by the trail of dead @ Emo's, Nov. 13
TV on the Radio/The Faint @ La Zona Rosa, Nov. 20

Oh my goodness, there are SO much more, but I had to narrow it down.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« home