Friday, October 15, 2004

scabies

My mother diagnosed me with scabies when I went home. I went to the dermatologist this morning (I had made the appointment to check out my incessant itching) and sho nuf, I am infested! Well, what do you know? I think I got them from spending oodles of time with Dannon some months back, he was always itching, and apparently they take 6 weeks to show... haha, Katie had to slather on the medicine on my butt-nakedness earlier. Poor thing, I always get her into some crazy situations... but at least I will be HEALED.

Anyway, my mom freaked out and my parents bought me a NEW BED! They also got me new sheets and everything... I am totally spoiled. It's ridiculous. Here it is:



Jealous of my Spidey sheets? I bet you are.

Emotionally, recent times have been tough for Miss Kelly. Shane issues, Derick issues. Both are relatively personal, but I'll give a briefing of the Derick situation right quick.

So. Derick has been one my VERY closest friends since we were freshmen in high school. I always loved the fact that I had a male best friend without any weird romantic, sexual tensions. I never had to worry about what I looked like, I never had to worry if I smelled, I knew that Derick would love me just as much as ever. Well, I got a text message from him and let's just say (to keep things G-rated) that he is ready to make the crap out. This makes me severely disillusioned, I don't know what to do. I talked to Katie and Steve... I called Steve crying about all this crap... the Shane situation too... and he was so freaking cool about everything. It really helped.

I prayed for a while, too.

I decided to go running, and I ran over to Juan's. I am so happy I did. He made me feel awesome. He came over later and taught me all about newsgroups and stuff, I got some cool Wu Tang Clan action going on now... and I must admit that "A Mark, A Mission, A Brand, A Scar" by Dashboard Confessional is SUCH a great CD. I know, I know, I make fun of all you emo fools, but I can admit when something's good. Whatever. I'm out.

Since I didn't explain the Shane situation at all, I'll leave ya'll with a song which perfectly describes my feelings through the whole circumstance. If you listen hard, you'll figure out exactly what's going on in this overactive mind of mine, I'm sure.

Dashboard Confessional - As Lovers Go



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« home