Wednesday, October 06, 2004

thelastthingineed

Haha.

CLARIFICATION: My brother Derek thought that the panties pictured in my last post were actually FROM Shane. NO NO NO... to clear up ANY confusion- I bought myself the panties, Shane got what's in the picture (the 3 skull items). Goodness! I would not accept panties as gifts from boys! Well, unless they were REALLY cool...

I met the screenwriters of "Dot"- Micah Schraft and Abdi Nazemian- yesterday. It was SO awesome. They are really talented screenwriters. Dot is being filmed here in Austin and Micah and Abdi actually have creative control on the film (very unique when it comes to the original writers). It is SUPER independent (only $1 million in the budget) but it is being shot with a new digital film camera so it should look REALLY good. I am totally excited!

In other news, I dropped my double-major. I was planning a simultaneous major in Journalism and Radio-TV-Film, but yesterday I dropped the Journalism part so I could
a. Graduate earlier.
b. Save more money in school loans.
c. Focus on what interests me more.
d. Have more time for internships.
e. Work for the radio station more.
f. An advanced degree looks SO much better than just a double major.
f. ETC. ETC. ETC.
A lot of things were pointing to doing this for quite some time now, but I was just too chicken s&*@ to just do it (in the apt words of the Nike advertising team). I want to go to graduate school at NYU... we'll see what develops. As for me, I am out of UT A LOT sooner than planned (Not that I want to get out, I freakin' LOVE UT, I just am sick of school...).

So, there was this cheesy song on ITunes recently, but I was listening to the lyrics, and I felt it was a pretty good choice to describe recurrent undertones in my emotional psyche as of late.

Diana Anaid - Last Thing

I ended up really liking this song despite my initial judgment.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« home