Tuesday, January 04, 2005

gorgeouseyessmilingatme

I am at work. That's right suckas- I am stealing wireless internet access from Amy's Ice Cream across the way.

There are bugs flying all around in here... tons of little flies in the cases of high priced eyewear. They are attracted by the light in here when it gets dark outside and fly in. Or maybe they are just attracted to me?

Shane and I went to see a flick and ate some dinner yesterday- it turned out to be really good. Hooray for gassy stomaches and hot, non-baking Mormons. Both make for a wonderful evening.

Nothing new has been going on really... I am anxious for school to start. I know, insane... but I am used to being out and about for 65-70 hours a week and all this extra time is driving me batty. I get lonely too easily I think.

One of my favorite things about working at the ol' Hut is watching all the people go by... tons of families walking by with dogs and ridiculously cute children... I guess it makes me hopeful for the far-off future- I want a yorkshire terrier and way-too-cute-for-their-own-good kids who no one can help adoring. Oh, and of course- the ever wistful, perhaps mythical? hope of the perfect marriage that never grows cold. I'm nowhere near the point that I want to be in order to even consider these things as of yet... too many milestones I plan on reaching before the settling-down point... but the future holds a journey I suppose.

I don't know where I got started on that.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« home