Tuesday, January 11, 2005

madammim

I guess I don't have too much to say. Saturday night was fun- it was an El Paso show/sit on the living room floor and listen thing in Austin- nuts. Rob, Philip Tubbs, Vincent with the hot coat, Jimmy, etc. etc. I even saw ol' Haley there! It was nice to see El Paso people are still tight.

Yeah, Mellie, Fiona, Katie, Shane and I went to Kerbey Lane after the show and all the El Paso peeps showed up there, too. It was nuts- it felt so much like Village Inn at that particular moment. It's always weird to see Rob- he reminds me SO much of Thomas.

I received some pretty flowers!! Thank you, sir.



I really want to paint ceramics at one of those "we give you the weird looking thing and some paint and go to it!" places. There's one in Northcross Mall called Hidden Talent. Someone go with me- I want to paint some plates or a cup or something.

So- a few nights ago Katie and I were delirious as usual and she had this awesome desktop on her computer and was singing the glorious theme song for it. I decided to share this perfect and lovely experience with all of you... ENJOY.

Katie covers Madam Mim.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« home