Monday, January 17, 2005

vulnerability

I feel extremely vulnerable right now. I hate sharing the deepest of feelings when they aren't reciprocal. Hell, I hate sharing the deepest of feelings even when they are reciprocal.

However, as vulnerable as I feel, I feel better knowing that my feelings are out there. At least I know that I didn't stop anything from happening because I was too fearful of the aftermath.

I like being broken-hearted. It is such a raw emotion- it's like those sweet and sour lollipops. You know, the Charms ones? It's sweet because you know you truly cared once, and after you suck on that for a while, you feel the sourest of pain hit you.

But- I'm happy. I know now how I have made a number of others feel and I think I needed that.

I got some pretty kickin' shoes- they match this bra and panties and headband and choker that I have... granted no one will see the matching undergarments- but the choker and headband rock the house.





I am SO excited for school to start- hopefully all those radio-television-film boys will help me drown my sorrows temporarily. I am finally in all upper division classes; I'll know for sure that no one is 18. Nice.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« home