Sunday, February 06, 2005

jesuslovesme

All week long, every single weather website, every news cast, every newspaper, every EVERYTHING said that it was going to be raining all day today. In fact, it was totally more than just raining- it said 80% chance of huge thunderstorms.

Well.

Today was the only day I could shoot some slides for a Still Photo Sequence due in my Image and Sound class. Seriously, the ONLY day. I had to get a couch outside, and 7 of the 9 slides of my planned storyboard needed to be shot outside. At first I kind of freaked out... I really didn't know what to do.

So, I decided to pray.

And I prayed and prayed and I decided that I would fast... I fasted that somehow all the weather reports would end up wrong... Everyone I talked to said, "You do know it's going to rain, right?" or "Are you still going to do the shoot if it's raining?"

My constant response: "Well, it won't be raining."

I know that everyone thought I was ridiculous.

BUT GUESS WHAT?!?! (And I'm sure it doesn't come as a surprise...)

IT WASN'T RAINING!!! It was bright enough to take all the photos with the aperture that I was planning on and everything!!!

I feel so loved. It all worked out and Katie and Shane were perfect subjects... They didn't complain about being forced to wake up all early and move a ridiculously heavy couch. Thank you so so much you guys.

And- my special thanks also go to Lisa for the use of her camera and tripod... Amazing girl. Also- to Ryan (my home teacher!) and Juan for their assistance on Saturday.

THANK YOU ALL... I AM SO HAPPY! I pick up the slides on Wednesday afternoon.

Ok- here are some pictures from the event. I had intended on taking a digital version of every scene to reenact for you here on ol' Infamous Dance... but I totally forgot to take them today, even though I had my digital camera in my back pocket the whole time. BLAST. Well, the story was cute... I'll just leave you with some behind-the-scenes photos. And one of me to try and make up for the semi-hideous ones I posted last time.

These two photos are totally nasty, but I found it appropriate to post the nasty ones so you really know what it's like to be a Radio-Television-Film student.





This is one of the Bean. We took this after the shoot because I totally forgot about it. (Notice the sunshine? Yeah, that's right. God loves me!)



And me... excuse the nasty acne, but I felt I should post a real photo.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« home