Wednesday, February 09, 2005

listeners

SEE??? WE DO HAVE LISTENERS!!! (or at least web-browsers...)

So, this is totally rad... I got the following e-mail today:

Hi Colleen!
Thanx for including a cut from the new 20 Minute Loop CD on your Makeout
Music show (Feb. 2).
Just curious how you were able to get a copy all the way out there in Texas.
We are from San Francisco
but hope to get out to your area soon to play some shows. Makeout Music
rocks....Glad I found it!

All the Love in the Universe,
Mike.....drummer 20ML.


Whoo!

Also, in other unrelated news, I walked into the bathroom of the Undergraduate Library today and chose the last stall. Well, about 30 seconds later, a chick comes in and chooses the stall RIGHT next to mine... This wouldn't be a big deal normally, but HELLO?!! THIS BATHROOM IS HUGE-- there are about 932865496 stalls. I know that I am completely unhinged for being bothered by this, but STILL. I was terrified an escapee would occur. At least I'd have my camo-cough.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« home