Wednesday, February 23, 2005

starbucksbeverages

Katie poisoned me with THIS!!! I got home from working out for like an hour-and-a-half and she let me have the rest of it. Well, since I am watching the calories, I decided to just check out the nutrition information (this is AFTER drinking it, of course)... AHHHH!!!! There are like 283749328793847 calories in one sip! But, man oh man, it was SO tasty. Well worth the spoiling of the workout. Praise Strawberries & Creme Frapuccinos. ("Straw Buuurries")

THIS IS MY NEW FAVORITE WEBSITE EVER!!! CHECK IT OUT!!!

Thanks go to Ah-lee for enlightening my life with this masterpiece.

This weekend turned out being really righteous- On Friday, I went to see Constantine with Juan at the Alamo Drafthouse- the movie was awesome and I succumbed to temptation and had one of those perfect Porky's Pepperoni Pizzas. Mmm... then on Saturday, I went to this radical party at Gallery Lombardi with Katie, Martin, Albert, Mellie, Yanneth, and Fiona. It was so awesome because the majority of people were totally rocking out dancing (including yours truly... what else do you want me to do with this round, sexy rump-shaker of mine?? haha.)... the band was incredible (Ghostland Observatory... check 'em out if you haven't already) and the deejay afterwards was awesome- she played some Joan Jett, Billy Idol, etc. It was great. And Sunday was incredible of course, church totally rocks. I love it... Oh, and Sunday night at 2 a.m. (so I guess Monday morning) I apprenticed on Fighting Music- the KVRX hard core specialty show hosted by my dear Noble.

These next couple weeks are nuts- I had two tests and a paper due today... next week a test and a paper as well. But then Thomas and his sister are coming into town (right after pay day, I might add) so it's tits- that's something I can look forward to. And of course, my show is tomorrow... listen up! 3-4pm @ KVRX.ORG.

I guess that's all I have for now. I try to make these posts interesting, but they always come up a little short. Whatever, you know you like it.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« home