Saturday, March 05, 2005

hobbitsoftheshire

Last night was pretty rad- Thomas and Katie arrived in town, then me, Katie (roommie) and Katie (lil' sis), Thomas, and Mellie went to Rudy's. Whoo hoo! It was tasty tasty. I have never eaten so much meat at one time in all my life.

Then we went to Scott's birthday party-- Hobbits of the Shire played-- it was their first show and it was really good- I wasn't surprised necessarily considering the participants, but I do have to say it was the best "first show" I've seen in a LONG time. Here's some pics from last night for you (photo credits go to the ever-lovely Mellie):

Here's the Hobbits- check them out at Red Rum on March 29. (There's a drummer, I promise...)


Katie (Thomas's sister), Thomas and myself... I have NO earthly idea what the crap I am doing... We were looking at the ducks/swans at the Arboretum pond- FUN!


And this is me and the Bean- I love this picture of us... granted, I look totally insane, but you can see we're awesome friend-zees. She said I give the "best piggy back rides". THAT'S RIGHT.


And this picture is from that party I talked about a post or so ago. Yanneth, Katie, Mellie and I left the party to go get a cake for everyone and we had to decorate it. You see the beautiful icing on the name "Erica?" Yeah, I did that. You are healous of my talents.


Thomas, Katie and I just got back from UT... they came down for Explore UT and we checked out the campus. I took them to the station... I don't think the 98374982742374 stickers and broken chairs impressed them, but like Thomas said, "A college radio station has to be dirty!"



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« home