Tuesday, April 19, 2005

bulbousnose

I never really thought I had a big nose...

I am in the UGL computer lab at UT and they have this gigantic screens and I went to look at this very website and my nose is pretty big (in the words of Katie's mysterious commenter, "bulbous")!! I never really noticed before! Holy crap! Whatever, I'm still pretty cute. Haha.

This morning was crazy... I had to turn in a paper and I ended up oversleeping, so I rushed through my morning routine (took a shower, did hair, makeup, clothes, everything in 20 minutes) and drove maniacally to UT. Alas, I didn't arrive even close to on time, so I skipped my next class to come to the computer lab, scan my paper and beg my professor for acceptance. "I'll do whatever you want, just let me turn in this paper!"... It's a good thing UT has a strict sexual harassment policy. Which reminds me, I should have sued that Spanish professor of mine that coerced me into going on a date with him- all he did was squeeze my thumb (consult Katie for a dramatic reenactment), but STILL! I could have paid off my school loans with the dough from the suit. Oh well, you live and you learn.

Smoke rose from the Vatican today- the new pope has been elected.

I truly have nothing much to say... I kinda am just killing time until my next class starts. I have no desire to attend said class, but I have some homework due in it, so I kinda have to unfortunately.

Last night I had a dream: I was in El Paso at the Montwood Theatre (one of those skeezy dollar theatres where they never clean the floors so you stick as you walk) watching some flick with the Bean. Katie and I leave the theatre and we run into this guy Oscar Escarzega (he mooned me in the 4th grade, all I remember is how brown his bum was- I have no idea how he popped up here). We chat about what we are doing with our lives, I (as is so typically me) try to sound cooler than what I really am (all in the hall of the Montwood Dollar Theatre, surrounded by the cheesy tracklighting in place to give the illusion of space travel), we say goodbye. Katie goes to the bathroom, I go outside. (Katie somehow is no longer in my dream anymore, I guess she was constipated.) I end up on Stephen Wagner's back, he is carrying me around the parking lot and we run into his girlfriend from high school and I think currently, Kelly Donahue. She gets pissed that he is carrying me around, so I hop off and give her a hug to try and diffuse her anger. Haha. We all talk for a while about who is in El Paso for the break, they start making out and ask me if I am dating anyone. I say no, but that I am in love with someone in Austin, I didn't say who. Then all of a sudden, I am back in Austin and getting slapped by sister-in-law Julie for saying that I was in love.

Weird.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« home