Saturday, April 30, 2005

mrhanshaw

YAY!

So tonight Mellie and I went to this little get-together at the KVRX station manager's apartment complex. We all were hanging out at the pool- sticking our feet in the water. It was pretty cool... I never usually see those people outside of the station.

ANYWAY!

This is the real news- I have had this crush on the KVRX Production boy since I started working at the station. His name is DOUG! Yay! He suggested we walk to Chevron from the party and get some Snickers Ice Cream bars (Holy crap, those things are good)... And even though he was drunk, it was radical. He walked me to my car and I gave him a ride to his apartment. Apparently a drunken Doug told Jill: "You see that girl in the pink? She's my crush."

And guess who was wearing pink?!?! That's right, ME.

I'm shy around guys. I AM! If I like a boy, they'll never know it.

Haha, unless they read my website.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« home