Thursday, April 14, 2005

obligatoryposting

School is really nuts right now, sorry I haven't been posting much. This past weekend I went to my sister's house to film her being a working mother... I am doing a documentary called "The Second Shift"- I'll post it as soon as it's all finished. I'm using Avid- we'll see how it all goes.

Anyway- I am sick of being on my computer (I've been working on stuff all freaking evening) so I am just going to post some pictures and call it a night. I didn't have anything to do (or, more correctly put, nothing I wanted to do) the other evening, so I just took some random pictures.

These are my new glasses- they are Prada frames! Haha, they were 600 dollars, but I got them for free for my one year anniversary at Sunglass Hut. My prescription lenses were free too, freaking rad!


Random picture. I'm not wearing any makeup here and I hadn't washed my hair for 4 days. I know, I'm disgusting.


Whoo hoo! Colleen is so smart with her fancy tricks! Haha, I am so lame. It rocks.


School is almost over. It's like 3 weeks until the end I think. I am really stressed out all the time, but you'd never know it. (I have been working really hard on controlling my emotions- I have become pretty good at hiding them! I am not entirely sure if this is a good thing or not, but it sure keeps me from being vulnerable.)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« home