Tuesday, April 05, 2005

randomthoughts

Where you have love and identity, you automatically have exclusion. They are inseparable from each other. Where one is loved, another is not.


Cole told me: "You know what... I'll just tell you. You would make someone a really good girlfriend." He said that I was really chill and I would be really sweet and do stuff for them. "You're such a balla!" Haha. "You're gonna meet someone awesome." Haha! I think it's really funny how people are always like, "You're going to meet someone great"... "You're so freaking cool, you deserve an awesome guy"... PEOPLE!! I am not THAT into having someone! It seems like people are trying to stroke my ego in order to make me feel better about not being in an exclusive relationship...

As for right now, I am ECSTATIC about not having a boyfriend- all the people around me seem to be failing in their relationships- people are fighting, people are breaking up... Scott, Noble...etc... I don't want to be in a relationship unless I know we get along. Freaking crap people! I am stoked to have all this time to do whatever the eff I want. I'm okay, really.

In other news- a customer came in to the store and said that I should be a model. Hahaha. PLEASE. He is apparently a photographer and wanted me to have a shoot- I said no. Anyone who says I should be a model is obviously seriously unhinged. Wait. Actually- I'm a bad ass. I should call him. Haha.

So, I have been blowing off this guy from school A LOT. He calls me all the time, asks me out often, always is wanting to hang out... I've only returned his call once. And it was just to tell him I was "infinitely busy."

I guess that was rude.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« home