Tuesday, May 10, 2005

kvrxprom2k5

So, the long awaited KVRX Prom post is here- there are about 30 pictures- most of which are from Mellie's camera (Thanks Mel!)... there were a lot of folks there that aren't in the pics- I guess we were self-centered that night! Loren and her man looked especially cute and we don't have a pic of them together, nor do we have Mr. Blair... I think we have hit all the highlights of the beautiful people in attendance other than them though... check it out!

To start off the whole shabang (sp? shebang?)- here is the pic I took of myself. I didn't have my mom to take my prom picture, so the mirror had to do.



All right. Here are all the rest: Clickity Click.

Me attempting to look tough... I was feeling all built on prom night... maybe it was the tie?

Mellie being sweet and shy- she wouldn't pose for me. She's cute.

Me and Mellie: we were trying to make it as high school prom as possible, so we went to the Arboretum to take pictures. (Where we saw a bunch of high school prom-goers, haha.)

Marcos and Yanneth: Marcos got Yanneth a corsage- we had to have the typical picture of him helping her pin it on... I guess Mellie and I were the parents.

Marcos is freaking wonderful and treated all 3 of us to dinner at The Cheesecake Factory. How freaking prom is that?? WHOO!

Marcos and Yanneth.

Yanneth and I: I am a jerk and answered a phone call as we were posing for our picture.

Clap!Clap!

Clap!Clap! (with a radical hat)

Crowd smiles.

Colleen gets some sweet action from Loren. Whoo! You know you're getting hot.

WHOA! Kissin' threesome!! TOO HOT FOR TV.

Mellie and Fiona.

Yanneth, Marcos, Colleen.

The Girls!

I'm a pimp, yo.

KVRX couple of the century: Lindsey & Chris.

KVRX couple of the century 2: Katie and Michael.

Dance!Dance!

Dance!Dance! 2

Dance!Dance! 3

Dance!Dance! 4

BLOOD KILLAZ 4 Liiiiiiifffeee.

Ainley busts a move.

Jolene has an orgasmic spiritual experience.

Mellie and Jill.

Dance!Dance! (again)

A hot drunken couple.

Prom is winding down... I am talking to Jill about boys here I think...

Jill and I.

Look at how dirty the feet of my pantyhose are! SICK.

The perfect ending.

See? What the crap? They are freaking ALL of us! Haha, that's awesome. There was a really good turn out; it was totally radical. It was much better than my high school prom! Well, not better than my senior year, but my junior year for sure. My junior year- I had 2 dates and then ended up (due to a lot of confusion) with no dates at all. I went to my junior year prom with 3 girls and one of my best gay friends. Haha, it was pretty cool, but you know. Whatever.

Over and out.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« home