Sunday, May 08, 2005

maskandpipes

My Sunday has consisted of: calling my mama and my step-mama, going to church (I sang today- they called and said there wasn't a musical number, so me and William put something together at the last minute: it turned out ok, I think... it makes me nervous to perform, but somehow I am always suckered into it...), coming home and messing with some html code.

So, I left the code essentially the same, I just added some color and flourish- it was getting depressing having only black and white to look at. I tried to match the color code for the lines to the color in my shower curtain in the picture (the pink on the bow of the skull and cross-bones). I don't know; it didn't work out that well, but it does make for a more visually interesting website. I think. That and I needed a picture of myself that doesn't look like I'm a confused 12 year old.

In any case- the prom pictures are coming soon... it was fun-- I'll give more detail when I take the time to get the pictures up.

As for now- this is what has been comprising my Sunday night:





I think my nerdiness has reached new heights.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« home