Thursday, May 12, 2005

throwingup

Yuck. I was throwing up all day yesterday. I had a fever of 100 degrees ("GOT A FEVER OF 103... HOT BLOODED HOT BLOODED!!!") and I couldn't really move all that well. I couldn't even stay up to watch American Idol. That's when you know you've got it bad. Haha. I have slept all freaking day- with the exception of going to take an RTF final. Oh- and going to the insurance adjuster to find out my car was totaled due to hail damage. Waa waaaaah.

But in good news- my short film (you know, the one that got deleted and I had to start over?) got selected to be featured in the end-of-semester screening, so that's tits. I got a 96, here's the comments I received from my professor:

Your project makes a very strong point by showing what it takes to be a working mom these days. Your choice of packing an entire day into a short film by speeding up the footage is a very good one. It almost makes us dizzy seeing what your protagonist has to do in a single day from waking up to her alarm clock in the morning to setting the alarm clock at night.

The footage you got is nicely shot and edited and the activities you picked during her busy day are well chosen and provide for interesting visuals of her rather frantic everyday journey.

Your choice of music is excellent and gives the film a very interesting touch.

You created a very strong project with an important message, those projects are rare... Great work! Best wishes on your future projects.


OK- so I know that is totally self-centered to post that, but with all the crap surrounding the entire production process, I thought I deserved it.

Also- I tried to jazz up my comments page with some html lovin'... it coordinates now. Holy crap- I'm such a girl. A very nerdy girl.

Ok, well... I think I am going to brush my teeth for the 83498237497 time in the past two days. I need something fun to do this weekend...Any ideas?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« home