Monday, July 18, 2005

greenday

I wish that September would NEVER end so Green Day will remain asleep and I never have to hear that sappy would-be punk song again.

So, on Tuesday, I am returning to the homeland! Haha, I was born in Guymon, Oklahoma. While I believe I will still be very far away from that tiny town, I will be in Oklahoma City, or more fondly, OKC! My friend from high school, Julia Tidmore, will be getting married this Saturday and I am the maid-of-honor. Whoo! I have been planning the bachelorette party for quite some time now. Hopefully it will iron itself out because I don't know how to use one of those things.

I have to-do lists, and lists to compile and put on the main to-do lists. Nice.

It is raining outside now... not a very good thing when you work at Sunglass Hut.

My sister Lauren came into town this past weekend. We hung out, played Scattergories (twice) and went to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory at the Alamo Drafthouse. I would just like to say that I have been waiting to see that film since it's production was announced and IT WAS WORTH IT! GO SEE IT! It's perfect!

Here is an Oompa Loompa song to whet your whistle. (Thanks Juan!)

Danny Elfman (as performed by the Oompa Loompas!) - "Mike Teavee"



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« home