Wednesday, August 17, 2005

killedfish

So I think I killed my fish. I am sad.

I was cleaning out his bowl and he was in this cup and he was freaking the crap out and attacking the cup. I am rushing and I finally finish and I put him back in the bowl he is used to and now he won't eat. I think he went blind when he attacked the cup. Like, maybe he hurt his eyeballs?



Also, I am sad because I didn't get to have my "sky time" today because I was gone all day at work and then I had some other personal stuff going on and now it is too dark to sit outside because I am scared that some scary guy will come and get me. I need a permanent bouncer to be around me. Not so much because I think people will attack me; more because I am easily scared in the dark.

Noble situation = sad. That's all I am saying.

However, I have been doing some fun things lately. Take for instance, work today. I moved the display that is in the middle of the floor and Katie and I blasted the Michael Jackson mixed CD I made and danced all around. It was awesome. I was really tempted to grab my crotch and do the moonwalk, but there were already too many people staring at us.

DIRTY DIANA! OH!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« home