Tuesday, August 23, 2005

newwebcam

Ok, so I got this really fun webcam (not at all necessary, but fun nonetheless) and the hope I have is to get a link to it on this website. The issue is I don't know how to get it broadcasting through my site. I have to figure it out. Juan and I will try and hash through it at some point.

For now, here is a pic of me as I'm writing this post...



Yikes. That's what I look like at 1:30 in the morning. I really should go to bed. If you chat with me on AIM, Yahoo!, or MSN... I am SO making you look at my webcam. It is my new toy. I enjoy it. I will probably only enjoy it for a month or so (much like my other toys in life) but it's fun for now.

Hooray for technology! (Even though I'm a little behind in this particular game.)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« home