Monday, August 22, 2005

pamelaanderson

Who would have thought that Pamela Anderson and I would have something in common? (Other than our sensational breasts, of course.)

"Blonde beauty PAMELA ANDERSON is urging men to pursue her more persistently if they're hoping to romance her.

The former BAYWATCH star, ex-wife of rocker TOMMY LEE, is currently single, and she's having great difficulty in finding a new man, because none of her admirers chase her hard enough.

She says, "I would love to meet someone, but I want to be pursued. I think here in Hollywood there's a lot of men... (who believe in) one try and they're gone...

"There's not a lot of chivalry anymore and there's not a lot of real passion and people pursuing.

"One thing with Tommy was he followed me down to Cancun (Mexican resort), he asked me to marry him in four days. It was romantic, it was whirlwind-y and that's what every girl wants. They want to be chased. Not stalked, but chased."

22/08/2005 02:47
from contactmusic"

Wow. I agree with that blonde bimbo. Well, I can't call her a bimbo. She was smart enough to makeout (and more) with Tommy Lee. He's hot.

Also, on an unrelated note, there is nothing I hate more than people asking me to replace their nosepads on their glasses that are coated with green sweaty oily nose cheese. NONE of my glasses have nose cheese! I wear them FOREVER and they DO NOT have nose cheese! You know why?! BECAUSE I AM SANITARY.

P.S. Chase me boys.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« home