Wednesday, September 21, 2005

corpsebride

SOMEONE PLEASE PLEASE COME WITH ME TO CORPSE BRIDE ON FRIDAY!!!

IT HAS MY JOHNNY DEPP IN IT AND HELENA BONHAM CARTER AND IT'S THE FIRST ANIMATED FEATURE FILM BY TIM BURTON SINCE THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS!!!

COME ON! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!

On another note, I hate school. Well, I love school actually, but freaking crap. I can't go to freaking anything. I really wanted to go see Every Time I Die at Emo's, and KVRX could have lovingly put me on the guest list (Noble was super excited about Red Chord, but you know, I am inherently more mainstream than he is...) but NO! I get to get out of school at around 10:30pm and come back at 4:30AM! Gggrrreeeeaattt.....

Ugh.

I could have really used the rock out time.

Screw all those hipster kids that don't even really like those bands that got to go.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« home