Sunday, September 11, 2005

crazyweekend

This has been a pretty radical weekend.

I have been pretty much deathly ill, not that anyone would know it because I have been out every night.

Friday night, Fiona accompanied me to The Hobbits of the Shire show... it was fun. I am always entertained by the in-between-song banter. Fiona fell in like with someone there and I am encouraging her even though I guess I probably shouldn't.

Saturday was the celebration of Lisa's last week of being single! Whoo! Katie and I hosted a tame get-together at my house, you know- food and sexy presents and games and what-not. After that, six of us went to Graham Central Station. At first I thought it might be cheesy, but man! It was totally radical! Their gimmick is six-clubs-in-one. We get in there and since Lisa is wearing a veil, they let our whole party in for free. NICE. We go to the Karaoke Bar part and we're all chillin' and the dude in charge calls Lisa up and he sings "Stroke It" while all up in her business. Hah! Then, I sang "Just a Girl" by No Doubt... haha. It was mildly embarrassing, but apparently the crowd was really into it so whatever. Then we go to the dance club part (I don't know how to describe this part- like, techno and house music?) and there is an empty cage! So, guess who climbs up the ladder? That's right, me. So Lisa and I showed off our moves in a cage with a lot of gawkers. After we entertained ourselves with that for a bit, we go into this area where the bartenders dance on the bar (a la Coyote Ugly)... we were randomly in there for a while and then Cypress Hill came on and I just couldn't resist, so I got up on the bar and did my infamous booty shake.

Granted, that was definitely the summary, but all in all, it was pretty radical.

See? Sober girls CAN have fun!

***************************************************************


AKJASHKFJKJG!KJH!!!!! I JUST REALIZED THAT I TIPPED THE BARTENDER A TEN DOLLAR BILL INSTEAD OF ONE FOR MY FREAKING WATER!! I AM SO ANNOYED!!! NO WONDER SHE FREAKING THANKED ME SO EMPHATICALLY!! UGH!!!!!!!!!!

Lame! And I wasn't even drunk! What the eff?!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« home