Wednesday, September 21, 2005

wantmebitch

IF YOU REALLY WANT ME BITCH,
TAKE ME FOR BETTER AND FOR WORSE.


Katie's family is coming to stay with us (there is a mandatory evacuation for Victoria, TX due to that whore Rita.)... There is nothing wrong with this obviously, I feel blessed that we have a place for them to stay. The only problem is that the kitty will be coming with them. I am somewhat allergic to cats, and I have trouble breathing when they are near. This will be an interesting dilemma when we'll now have cat hair in our apartment for a while. I am much more of a dog person, (I actually hate cats, but I love Katie and her family, so you know...) so I don't know where I am going to sleep for a while. I don't really have anyone that I could just be like, "Hey dude- I need to do homework until about 3 and then sleep on your couch." Whatever- as long as Katie and her family are safe and happy... I'll figure something out. There's always my car.

That jerk Rita is really hurting a bunch of my friends and family. Katrina didn't hit home as much for me; I don't personally know anyone that was affected. Now, I know a TON of people that are really hurting- Katie's mother called to ask if she "wanted anything from her bedroom, just in case." This is awful. I can't think about it.

I have been really lonely lately. It's weird--I always think it is dumb when girls constantly have a boyfriend... but there is something to that. There is something to knowing you can just call someone and it won't be weird or pressured or uncomfortable or anything. You can just sit on the couch next to each other and do homework. Or you can just take a nap. Or you can fall asleep to a movie if it's so boring and you're so tired that you just can't take it anymore.

You don't have to speak to communicate.

Just feeling comfortable. I miss that.

I think.

************************************************


EDIT (again): So, Richard called me out on the editing of this post (See the comments for this entry). He is totally right that I edit myself; I added this bottom part so I could make up for the fact that I somewhat embarrassed myself for saying I was "lonely"... I guess I always try to act like everything's fine in my life and that I am strong and don't need anyone. Well, that's wrong.

************************************************


I just get so freaking annoyed with the boyfriend/girlfriend silly-ness. There's all these rules that people follow- makes things so predictable. When to call, what to do together, what to say and when... and then you have to contend with the ridiculous mind games and ugh... so frustrating. Why can't two people just mutually care about each other and just freaking be together without any complications? I'd rather be alone for the rest of my life then be with some boy that doesn't know what he wants out of life.

Like Little Esther says:

I like my men like I like my whiskey... mmm... AGED AND MELLOW.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« home