Thursday, October 06, 2005

frenchnight

Sometimes you just have to laugh at the arguments that couples have. I mean, really- does it honestly matter who is right? Chances are, both of you are wrong.

My friend Colby interviewed Assacre for this radio class that we have together. I love Assacre's theory on metal-- it's just funny. I am so that way- I love metal mostly because its funny. It TOTALLY is funny! And completely silly- there's nothing like throwing the metal horns and rocking out like it's 1989 at an Iron Maiden show. And going to a death metal show and seeing all the kids with the crazy long hair and black Deicide shirts? You GOTTA love it.

I think it's French night this Friday with the girls: Quiche, wine (sparkling grape juice for me!), French accents and clothes (j'taime black and white), and two French flicks: Amelie and Love Me if You Dare. Extremely exciting. For the record, my French accent sounds like a mix of a British Charm School teacher and an Italian mob boss.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I finally put some pictures in my Flickr photo stream... look to your left for some link action. (Under the "About the Girl" section, yo.)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« home