Saturday, November 05, 2005

amiaguy

I have come to the conclusion that the majority of guys I interface with must think I am a guy.

Exhibit A: I am always the best girl friend, and never the girlfriend.

Exhibit B: Guys ALWAYS comment on other girls' looks in front of me. Hello? Do I want to hear about her "tits" or her "ass"?!?! NO. I am a girl. You are supposed to pretend you have some sort of respect for women-- at least when another woman is around.

Exhibit C: Guys I obviously like ask me for advice on how to get with other girls. Interesting.

Exhibit D: This conversation, or one quite similar, has happened to me at least 10 times. Boy: "Girls are so ____________!!" Colleen: "I am a girl, I'm not ____________." Boy: "You're not a girl, though, you're Colleen!"

___________________________________________________________


Now that you have the evidence, it is time for the speculation as to why this may be the case. Could it be that I am awesome at video games? Could it be that I am a computer nerd? Could it be that I could probably beat most guys up?

I don't know. But it's annoying.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« home