Tuesday, November 15, 2005

cancelledclass

I woke up at 7am this morning.
Said prayers.
Brushed teeth.
Washed face.
Put in contacts.
Checked e-mail.
Fought crazy traffic on Mopac.
Walked from the Institute to the theatre building (quite a ways).
See people from my class.
"Class is cancelled. She's sick."

JHGSDFGAJKGFKJASGJKFGSDJKFGJK!!!!!!!KJGH#&*^*&^@J$GBKJXGCfzs.

Okay, normally I am pretty level-headed, but this class has been somewhat of an irritation. Let me explain.

If we missed more than 2 classes, our grade automatically drops a letter grade. A WHOLE LETTER GRADE FOR 2 ABSENCES. I have missed 3. Great. By our calculations- she should now also have a B in this class. She has cancelled class 3 times. I'm sorry, you don't get a 4.0 this semester Professor Pryor.

Anyway. Now I'm in the library, wasting time on the computer.
Eating Stonyfield Farms peach yogurt with Life cereal poured in.

I was eating yogurt once at work and a customer asked how I could eat "spoiled milk." Ever since, my taste for the stuff just hasn't been the same.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« home