Saturday, November 26, 2005

myspacehookup

I was going to not post at all while I was in El Paso, but I thought this was really funny.

We were all sitting at Village Inn and somehow it came up that no one really defines relationships now that we're older. Like, in high school or whatever, you'd have that like "Will you be my boy/girl friend (or, more accurately, "Will you go out with me?")" chat.

So, I said- "Yeah, I guess you never really know until their status changes to "In a Relationship" on MySpace."

Hahaha.

El Paso is going well. I sometimes get stressed out, but all in all it's going okay. Other than the fact that my Mom and Tom made me sing "At Last" FOUR TIMES. In front of a ton of people. I pretty much wanted to die.

Tons of pictures coming soon.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« home