Thursday, November 10, 2005

picsandysa

I finally uploaded some old pictures to my Flickr photo stream. I refuse to pay for it, and you can only upload certain amounts of photos a month. So yeah, these are all sort of dated. Except for the 3 ACTLab ones, those were taken yesterday.

Here are the new ones, if you don't feel like sifting through all the pictures.
ACTLab
Halloween
Playdoh Party

Tomorrow should be a fun day. I work 10-5pm and then at 6pm, I am heading over to my Church with Katie. At 7pm, there's going to be this spaghetti dinner Tri-Stake activity thing and a bunch of us 20-somethings are going to perform songs from the 30's, 40's, and 50's for the old people of the Church. It's called "Remember when you were a YSA?" or, for those not fluent in Mormon-speak, Remember when you were our age.

Anyhow. I am singing "At Last" by Etta James and Katie is dancing while I sing. I am pretty excited about it. I want people to come see me (FREE SPAGHETTI DINNER!!) but I am too shy to ask. After that dinner thing, I don't know what I'm doing yet. But, since I have been feeling pretty stress-free, I am up for anything. We'll see. I have been practicing this song for a while, but I still think I am going to forget the words. That or sing too loud and the mic will make the sound distort. Scary.

So, update on my fish, Pilot: He TOTALLY does not have his tumor anymore. What the heck? HE IS A MIRACLE FISH.

Now to practice more with Katie so we can look freaking awesome. (Well, I know I can probably look all right, it's just a matter of sounding all right.)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« home