Friday, December 16, 2005

freakingdepressed

How does one go from sublimely happy to horridly depressed in a week?

I hate to do those lame posts that no one likes to read- you know, the wo-is-me-type posts, but seriously, I am really feeling it.

My 19-month-old niece has cancer.
Chris and I ended things.
Etc.

I have faith that it is all going to be okay, but I seriously broke down when I saw the "status change"...

I can't handle it.

How can someone go from being so sure to being so utterly dumbfounded?

I have shed more tears in the last week than I have shed this entire year.

I am sick of this. I am sick of breathing.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


In other news, (and this is the very Colleen-typical-trying-to-change-the-
subject-so-I-don't-freaking-go-into-traumatic-shock)
I got my hair cut today. I like it a lot. Sharon (a la Avalon Salon on 6th and Lamar) is perfect! She is amazing. I will post a picture soon.

I went therapy shopping today and I got a really cool oil/candle/lamp thing, some excellent lip gloss that is also a breath freshener, a new bra, some Sephora action, "Love Spell", and a couple of Christmas gifts. Therapy shopping is really the only thing that I do that is awfully girly.

Hooray!

Katie and I also got pedicures at Modern Nails in Northcross Mall. The only thing that makes me not want them to burn the place down is that precious Modern Nails. They are great. Their names are Phoenix and Lam. Excellent.

Tomorrow is the ACTLab party! Should be awesome.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« home