Tuesday, December 20, 2005

portfolioannounce

What what! Colleen is done with school!

I've eaten good food.
I've bought good Golden Girls DVDs (Season 3, what?).
I've chewed good Bubbalicious.

I head to the EP on Thursday morning; plane leaves at 8:05. SICK.
I get back on Tuesday @ 2:30pm... pick me up anyone?

Also, I made a website with some of my work from this semester: Check it.

Skills. Sorta.

http://www.theinfamousdance.com/portfolio/portfolio

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Also (and more importantly!), the girls (Katie, Mellie, Yanneth & Fiona) and I had a slumber party at my house! It was complete: junk food, girl talk, ghost stories (including one about a molesting clown!), even freaking pallettes (or however that's spelled) on the living room floor. The only thing missing: staying up all night. We are too old- we went to bed at around 2 am.



Also, in our delirium, we started to question what our sleeping position means. We all fall asleep on our tummies: we are apparently all brash and gregarious. However, Fiona woke up and left before any of us, and she says we were all doing the "perfect log." HOT.



You can check out all the rest of our 398247293487 photos (mostly us trying to get a good photo...) over at ol' Flickr: Slumber Party Photo Stream!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« home