Tuesday, February 28, 2006

melliesbday

I have been such a neglectful butt face to any loyal Infamous Dance readers that may still exist. School/work/internship/KVRX/Institute/Church/sleep has started to take its toll on my free time. But I promise I will keep ol' Infamous Dance alive. I PROMISE. It was really close to being taken down (I was annoyed I had to pay for my domain name, but then I realized it was only once a year, just February happened to be that once a year), but luckily Juan made a comment to save it! (See previous post!)

I changed the look of the site, mostly in order to instill a revival of attention to my website. I decided I am only going to post black and white photos to go along with the motif. We'll see how it goes.

Mellie and Yanneth's birthdays were this month!! Here's 3 of the 928374923874 pictures from Mellie's Birthday:

At Halcyon- Katie, Fiona, Mellie, Yanneth, Me:



At Fado- Jimmy, Premal, Mellie, Fiona, Me, Yanneth, and Sebastian:



Me, performing the theme of the night (don't ask me how it got started):



I cannot believe this semester is almost halfway over. I have a bunch of (real) employment leads- mostly all production companies. One in Nashville, TN and three here in the ATX. The UT College of Communication Career Fair is coming up, too. I am somewhat dismayed, however, because the nicest suit that I have now looks really frumpy (believe it or not, I have lost 15 pounds or so since January).

GO SOUTH BEACH!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« home