Monday, March 06, 2006

whatupkids

What up, kids?

I have less than 3 months left in Austin. Crazy. If you ever wanted to date me or make out, NOW IS THE TIME. Haha.

Speaking of which (the date, not the making out), I had a pretty cool date on Saturday night. This dude Rob and I went to a improv play at the Hideout Theater and hung around his place- I learned about physics. Haha, he's a grad student in physics at UT, and I had him explain his research to me.

This past weekend was Time Out For Women. It's this women's conference put on by Deseret Book. Fantastic. There are speakers from the Church and a musician performing throughout the event; in this case, Hilary Weeks. I love her lyrics:

You are the light of His Son,
And running through your veins is royal blood.


Remarkable! The whole day was incredible, and I got to spend some quality time with Lisa (finally!).

So, I guess I should let all ya'll in on my life plans. I have been talking with a great contact, and it looks like I will either be producing records or doing professional voiceovers (or both) come mid-June. Life is moving fast, I barely have time to keep up.

I am purposely being vague with details because nothing is yet finalized.

Unfortunately however, Austin will probably have to say goodbye to Miss Colleen.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« home