Tuesday, April 11, 2006

moonwalking

I have seriously been out of the blogging loop for a LONG time.

This weekend was delicious- dinner with Juan and his company @ The Oasis and a moonwalking, pinata-beating party @ Fiona's on Friday night and a double date with Kevin, Katie & Martin on Saturday night.

I've got a million things going on with school right now so I can't really post, but I just wanted to let ya'll know that I'm not dead.

Here are some pics from the moonwalking party on Friday night, courtesy of Yanneth and Mellie...





You can check out the rest (and the color versions of these) and their respective Photobucket sites:

Yanneth's Photobucket

Mellie's Photobucket


I'll be back in the loop as soon as 7 (that's it! only seven!) Tuesdays and Thursdays pass by. I can't believe I am less than a month away from having a Bachelor of Science!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« home