Wednesday, April 26, 2006

princessalexafund







This is my beautiful niece, Alexa, my sister, Crys, and my brother-in-law, Zack.

As most of you know, my niece was diagnosed with cancer (neuroblastoma) in December.

Things are not looking good, although just today we had some good news that may mean prolonging her life.

My family is trying to raise money to let Alexa see the family that loves her. Alexa, Crys, and Zack are trying to get to Portland, Oregon, and El Paso, Texas to see extended family that Alexa may or may not get to see again.

We are praying for a miracle.

You can read all about Alexa and her story (as well as daily updates on her condition and progress) at: CaringBridge.Org - Alexa Aigner

Also, if you would like to help support my family, you can donate to "Princess Alexa Fund." You can write a check made payable to "Princess Alexa Fund" and send to

Princess Alexa Fund
11409 Lauren Way
Keller, TX 76248

Anything would help. If you would rather help in another way, all the prayers you could possibly muster would be good.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« home