Tuesday, June 27, 2006

nointernet

I still don't have internet at my place, so I am sneaking in a post at work.

I am still in the adjusting stages of my Boston adventure... I have been over-eating to deal with stress and have gotten fat.

Okay, so, not really fat, but my jeans seem a little more snug.

Boston is amazing, though.

I have met some really cool peeps.

I miss all my Texans, though.

My apartment is getting to be pretty cute (although tiny) and I couldn't ask for a better job to be occupying my time.

Church is good, too. I was asked out on a date the first day there, so that's always a good sign.

It is interesting, too, that all the guys I meet have Masters and PhD degrees.

I will give more info and pictures and the like as soon as internet happens at home. I think it would be pretty obvious I wasn't working if I was on Flickr and Photoshop...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« home