Sunday, July 09, 2006

dearlordabove

Some of the most encouraging lyrics:

"I'm a sucker for a short-haired girl with a pretty smile,
She's got to have ideas, yeah, and she's got to have style...
"

Now, there's a man who knows the good things in life. MXPX. Old school.

My posts have been lame lately, but at least I am providing some good photos. Here are some more from my July 4 weekend- beach photos from my trip with Lee, then 2893738974 photos from my night Peggs and Mar(y)- and various other amazing folks.

I got some more photos coming from my little venture to Harvard Square with a new friend, Tucker, from Fargo! Amazing, I met someone from Fargo.

Flickr: It's Independence Day! (There are a lot, but actually- it's only a small fraction of all I took. I realize I am a tad over-zealous with the photo taking...)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« home