Tuesday, August 15, 2006

juananddorothy

Juan: speaking of old, i saw a golden girls related pic I meant to send. I'll send it to yer email.
Sent at 12:41 PM on Tuesday
me: yes!
AHHHH
i got caught opening that!
Sent at 12:43 PM on Tuesday
Juan: WHAT!
that's why I wrote "NSFW"
so would look at it later/or at home
SORRY!!!!!!!!! :/
Sent at 12:46 PM on Tuesday
me: hahaha
hahahahahaha
that was hilarious
i got caught looking at nipples
!
Sent at 12:49 PM on Tuesday
Juan: Dear Blog, Today I got caught looking at saggy old golden girl nipples
Sent at 12:55 PM on Tuesday
me: hahahahahaha
Sent at 12:58 PM on Tuesday
Juan: u should post that! and link to the picture. [tongue]
when do u get your new hard drive from dell?
me: I WAS SOOO GOING TO DO THAT!!!
weiirddd.
we are cool.
Sent at 1:04 PM on Tuesday
Juan: si.
Sent at 1:06 PM on Tuesday

Contact juanluna at gmail dot com for the pic!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« home