Friday, September 08, 2006

fannypack

"If you show me your fanny pack, I'll show you my fanny."

FINALLY. I know I have been promising pics for a LOOOONG time now, and wow. I am barely getting around to it. Sorry about that. So, a lot has happened and thus, a lot of pics have been taken. The majority are from Juan and I's Boston action and then a trip to New York City. Some of around town, then some from Concord. We went canoeing on Labor Day. Then, some killer ice cream at Kimball Farms. Yeah, that was pre-South Beach.

This is only an eighth of the pictures, I swear. I took probably 387492723974 of everything I saw that weekend. I can't believe it has taken me this long to post them. My computer is finally back, so I hope you all haven't completely forgotten about ol' Infamous Dance.

Check it: http://www.flickr.com/photos/zachmorrisishot/tags/nyc/



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« home