Monday, October 16, 2006

Dina is hot.


Thanks to my good friend Dina, Adobe Photoshop, and a lot of time to myself this evening, ol' Infamous Dance got a makeover! Te gusta? Me gusta mucho.

I had dinner with my Dad last Wednesday at Legal Sea Foods. I had the most amazing time. We just talked and talked and talked. I honestly cannot remember the last time we have done that. It was wonderful.

Dude. I am totally stoked on the new look of the site. Dina freaking rocks.

I got these Chooka boots today, thanks to Mom and Tom giving early Christmas presents! They will get me through the winter... I just need to buy a lot of heavy duty socks and some thermal underwear. HOT!



2 Comments:

Blogger Battlestar Luna said...

muy bueno. does anyone ever ask what " Pokin' the Puddin'" mean?

10:40 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Galoshes!

9:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

« home