Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I heart my family...

I just got off the phone with my sister; we started to discuss timelines for Alexa's impending funeral. Ugh. I am making the video that will be played at Alexa's memorial service. That has to be the most difficult commission of all time.

I was looking at the photos on Alexa's site and they all brought my tears to my eyes, of course. However, I was most affected by something that I never had really thought of before... the way that Lex's death will affect the other kiddos in the family. Seeing the picture of Isaac and Alexa (nephew and niece)... I just am imagining the pain for him (and the rest of the family) when he asks where "SEE-SAH" is...

I don't want to think about that anymore. In happy news- Crys, Zack, and Alexa take off for Disney World tomorrow morning! Hooray!

So, I love this picture... all my nephews and my one little niece. The whole family! I love it.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« home