Friday, November 10, 2006

I am happy for the 90%

Pulled from the Metro on November 9, 2006:



I feel like there are many women (especially in the Church?) who are pursuing their education and career goals because they haven't been in the position to marry earlier in their lives. (As a caveat: Obviously they are pursuing these goals for other reasons, I am simply stating that this may be one of the reasons.)

My ladies of that persuasion- TAKE COURAGE! At least 90% of the men worth having are seeking their intellectual equivalent (or their SUPERIOR!). 71% think that makes you BETTER.

I refuse to entertain the idea of women who think they are worthless because no one has proposed yet.

To my ladyzzzzzz: YOU ALL ARE BALLERZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray for redheads!! :o)

5:38 PM

 
Blogger Mooney said...

Word.

12:59 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I was wondering how your neice is doing...?

7:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

« home