Sunday, November 19, 2006

Volunteer at the Ron Don?

I really want to volunteer at the Ronald McDonald House here in Boston. I stayed at the Ron Don with my sister, Zack, and Alexa while Alexa was getting treated for her pinche cancer at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. It is a beautiful place and it is absolutely breathtaking to see what the Ron Don does for people.


So. I am looking for peeps to go with me to volunteer! We could either get a huge group together and cook for all the families (all the current residents at the Ron Don eat dinner together every night) or we could come up with some sort of craft that all the kids (and the kids' parents!) could do. When I was in Philadelphia, this lady came with all the supplies to make fun little ceramic coasters/tiles (I made one for McMurtry).


I would LOVE it if I could get a group together to do this. Maybe a big date?
I also am wanting to get a big group of people together to serve in the Bishop's Storehouse (link to non-LDS perspective on Bishop's Storehouse). I don't know how to go about doing that, but any direction would be appreciated.



1 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

me! pick me! i wanna! i wanna!

11:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

« home